The Public Association “Sport Poker Federation of Kyrgyzstan” was registered on May 08, 2009 by the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Our federation initiated the recognition of poker sport as an official sport obtaining a certificate of accreditation of Government Sports Agency in 19.11.2009.
- Promoting poker sport throughout the country;
- Organizing poker tournaments, national championships and other major poker events;
- Supporting poker players;
- Introducing an official ranking of the best players;
- Approval of regulations, standards, rules of poker sport;
- Supporting poker clubs, organizing poker schools;
- Search for sponsors;
- Cooperation with the International Federation of Poker and other National Federations.
Chairman of the Federation – Derkinbaev Kanat Imralievich
Head of International Relations Department – Asankulov Timur
Head of Legal Department – Kasymov Islam
Developments in 2012:
– Opening of “Avalon” sport poker club.
More than 150 attendees including state sports agency officials, heads of other sport federations, journalists and other VIPs.
– Opening of “Europa” sport poker club. Continuous negotioations and collaboration with Ministry of Labour, Migration and Youth of the Kyrgyz Republic. Initiation of Sport Poker lessons at high schools and universities.