Albeit typically with a pot-limit pre-flop and no-limit post-flop structure.
- Teams are split onto different tables with one player from each team in each of the different seat positions.
- All players start each hand with an equal number of chips and receive their cards on a digital device.
- The same cards are dealt at all tables (hole cards and community cards). This means that every player in seat 1 (each from a different team) has identical cards. The same is true in every other seat.
- This allows the best players and the best teams to be identified. Each team’s combined chips are compared after every hand and points allocated accordingly. Players reset their stacks and the next hand begins.
- After a pre-determined number of hands the team with the most points wins. All action is recorded electronically enabling real-time automated scoring, animated replay and detailed analysis.