The Lithuanian National Match Poker Team, represented by Sportinio pokerio klubas “Du Karaliai”, comprises of:
Skirmantas Tomkevičius – the President of National Federation of Poker of Lithuania.
- Mantas Urbonas – Poker professional from Panevėžys, now resides in Vilnius. Mantas is also the owner and manager of the football team Top Kicker’s. He started playing poker 10 years ago, and his best achievement is last year’s 4th place at Battle of Malta winning 120,000 EUR. Ranks 31st in Lithuania by live earnings. Mantas was born on 1987/06/22 and he is the youngest member of the team.
- Mindaugas Joniškis – Another semi-professional of the team, playing live and online pretty successfully. Was born on 1796/01/03 in Kaunas. Working in a company, which produces catering furniture. Best live poker achievement – 5th place in €1,080 + 120 No Limit Hold’em – WPO High Roller #4 2016 Winamax Poker Open, Dublin 2016. Ranks 48th in Lithuania by live earnings.
- Laimutis Kalvelis – He was born on 1970/06/26. He is pretty successful in federation tournaments and has won two of them since 2012. Works as a CEO in a company taking care of houses in the city. Was born and lives in Vilnius.
- Diana Dvelienė – She was born 1976/11/09 in Kaunas. She lives there and together with her husband, who is also a poker player in the federation, runs their own plants growing business. Does not play often in any live tournaments, but if she does, finishes in the money.
- Arūnas Valentavičius – He was born on 1975/09/25 and is a retired solder of the Lithuanian army. Plays only in federation tournaments.
- Dainius Ulkė – He was born in Biržai, but since early days lives in Vilnius, works in IT sector since 1994. One of the most stable players in the federation.
Qualification structure was the following:
Top 6 players of each year from 2013-2018 of the national federation’s annual rankings were able to play in the qualification tournaments to get into the national team. Three tournaments were held (6-max, Turbo, Deep Freeze-out) to determine 6 or 7 winners. Two tournaments were won by Mindaugas Jonuškis and one by Mantas Urbonas. The tournaments took two days to complete and the national team was created.