At the heart of IFP are its member nations. The IFP consists of National Poker Associations and Federations from around the world with each member federation holding a seat on the Congress of IFP. Currently, IFP has more than 50 members on four continents.
The Pakistan Poker Association (PPA) was formed in 2010 and received affiliation with the International Poker Federation in 2012.
The PPA also registered itself with the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Govt. of Pakistan in 2013.
MISSION & OBJECTIVES:-
– To promote and provide poker playing opportunities to individuals of all ages and to enhance the sporting experience of club members.
– To enable all members to actively participate in poker events in a safe, effective, youth-friendly environment.
– Pakistan Poker Association will foster the growth and development of poker in Pakistan providing learning opportunities in a safe, equitable and child friendly environment.
– To help young players reach their maximum potential by providing quality coaching and learning experiences in a safe, equitable, child friendly environment.
– To provide a supportive environment in which people of all ages are provided with a quality poker learning experience that is fun, equitable, safe and child friendly.
– Pakistan Poker Association is committed to the improvement of poker players, coaches and referees in Pakistan including all cities. It is the goal for all participants to learn a love for the sport of poker, to develop as players who are fundamentally and technically sound, and to be able to play against the best competition across local, regional, national and international levels.
– To provide poker facilities within country on club basis by providing an environment where all individuals can play poker recreationally and competitively whilst maintaining a safe, child friendly and equitable environment.
– To provide opportunities for all players to reach their poker potential. The Pakistan Poker Association is committed to providing the best possible environment for it’s poker players to reach their maximum playing potential through excellence in coaching and support.